The core services that SWAE provides are:
- Administering the Performance Excellence Program and annually recognizing and showcasing outstanding achievement in performance excellence.
- Training individuals to become experts at assessing and evaluating entire organizations or individual processes using the Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence.
- Facilitating programs for organizations to share and learn proven best practices to achieve a competitive advantage.
- Providing organizations with a comprehensive, cost-effective performance evaluation that includes detailed and value-added feedback that will improve performance.
- Creating and delivering relevant workshops, benchmarking tours, and seminars that will develop the skills and knowledge of performance excellence professionals.
- Providing a dynamic environment for professional networking and knowledge sharing.