SWAE New 60 Minute *Free (for Members) Webinars
Workforce (Category 5)
Results (Category 7)
To register for any of the Webinars, please contact Sandy Kube via email at Skube@SWAE.org
Registration Information Now Available!
Building a Process Focused Organization – LSS Yellow Belt Training
- How to use the Baldrige Criteria to build a process focused organization.
- Process Mapping
- Traditional Flow Charting
- Cross Functional Process Mapping
- How to analyze a process
- Qualitative Analysis
- Quantitative Analysis
- Non-Value Added Analysis
- Lean Six Sigma Tools for Continuous Improvement
- Run Charts
- Scatter Diagramming
- Regression Analysis
- Pareto Analysis
Process Improvement Workshop
Quest for Excellence
Date: April 8-11, 2018
Location: Baltimore Marriott Waterfront, Baltimore, MD
Baldrige 101 Workshop
The Criteria for Performance Excellence provides a seven-category framework for defining what is most important to an organization’s success. This workshop is an introduction to the Criteria Framework including the Organizational Profile questions helping organizations set the context for the way your organization operates. It serves as an overarching guide for your performance management system. The Organizational Profile is the most appropriate starting point for self-assessment and for writing an organization level application.
It is critically important for the following reasons:
- It helps the organization identify gaps in key information and focus on key performance requirements and results.
- You can use it as an initial self-assessment. If you identify topics for which conflicting, little, or no information is available, use these topics for action planning.
- It sets the context for your responses to the Baldrige Criteria requirements in categories 1-7.
This workshop will provide the opportunity for your Leadership Team to learn the common vocabulary of the Baldrige Criteria, define your organization’s key business factors, and learn how to answer the questions in the organizational profile.
Schedule a Baldrige 101 Workshop today!