INTENT TO APPLY
An intent to apply form is required for all applications EXCEPT Level 1. Level 2-4 intents to apply are due in June (process level intents to apply and applications can be turned in at any time). Please refer to SWAE’s Performance Excellence Program Schedule for all relevant deadlines.
There are 5 application types, and levels 1-4 are due in August (process level applications can be submitted at any time):
- Process Level (answer 35 criteria questions about one process in your organization)
- Level 1 (answer 37 criteria questions about your organization)
- Level 2 (answer 54 criteria questions about your organization)
- Level 3 (answer 143 criteria questions about your organization)
- Level 4 (answer 289 criteria questions about your organization)
BALDRIGE EXCELLENCE BUILDER
In addition to SWAE’s performance excellence assessment conducted by a team of trained examiners, organizations can utilize the Baldrige Excellence Builder tool to self-assess their operations and performance.