Register today for the 35th Quest for Excellence® Conference, Sunday, April 7 – Wednesday, April 10, 2024, at the Gaylord National Harbor Resort and Convention Center, just outside of Washington, D.C.!
The conference will feature exciting opportunities to learn role model best practices from nationally recognized thought leaders, Baldrige Award recipients, and representatives from other high-performing organizations.
Enjoy sessions focusing on organizational resilience and future emerging challenges, and take home solutions to help your organization achieve breakthrough performance and results in areas such as leadership, strategy, customers, and workforce.
Take advantage of conference sessions and activities including:
- A welcome reception on Sunday, April 7 that will give attendees the opportunity to network with members of the Baldrige community, including Award recipients, Examiners, Judges, Overseers, Fellows, Foundation members, and Alliance program representatives.
- An opening keynote presentation by Shola Richards, Founder and CEO, Go Together Global, and best-selling author and a closing keynote presentation by Robert Martichenko, Chair, TrailPaths, Inc. and founder and former CEO of the LeanCor Supply Chain Group.
- Monday and Wednesday morning plenary sessions featuring thought leaders on organizational resilience and future emerging challenges.
- Concurrent sessions on Monday and Tuesday featuring former Award recipients and other high-performing organizations including speaking on relevant topics of interest, such as leadership and social responsibility, workforce issues, and customers and strategy.
- A Baldrige Criteria Pre-Conference Workshop on the afternoon of April 7.
- Opportunities to network with and learn from Baldrige recipients, applicants, examiners, Alliance for Performance Excellence program representatives, Communities of Excellence participants, and Baldrige experts and users in all sectors.
- Opportunities to meet the Quest sponsors.
For general questions, contact the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program at (301) 975-2036 or [email protected].